Welcome to my latest venture into the world of the blog... I decided that the more I journal, the more I tell others about what I am doing, the more likely that I am to actually go through with it!!! So, to explain my blog title, I am doing the Danskin Triathlon.
Stop laughing. No, really, please stop. I'm serious! My wonderful friend Courtney, who I met via the Weight Watcher boards back in '02 talked me into the Disney Danskin in May, which then changed to the Chicago Danskin in July. You can read all about us and our insanity here.
So... it's time to buckle down and get serious. If I expect my 5'8" 260 lb body to survive a .75K Swim, 20K Bike, and 5K Run ALL IN THE SAME MORNING, I'd better get my ass moving and get to some serious training. I need all of you to keep me honest :)
More to come!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wooohoo! A new blog for me to stalk! LOL
*doing the happy dance for my first comment on my very own blog*
good for you! lovley!
Post a Comment