Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Beating

So, I was introduced to the wonderful world of Jillian Michaels beatings this morning. No, I wasn't fortunate enough to get on Biggest Loser. My sister sent me some DVDs that she bought and she said it wasn't what she was looking for, so I got em! :) I did the Cardio Kickbox DVD this morning and I wasn't able to do everything perfectly, but I thought it wasn't bad for my first stab (or should that be jab?) at it... Tomorrow will be the Front Side DVD. I'm still recovering from y self-induced pain fest, but I think the cardio this morning was really good for getting the blood flowing and will help get rid of some of that lactic acid :)

On a completely separate note, I'm also taking guitar lessons from my brother :) My left fingers are on the first of blisters, but I have to build up my callouses. Matt was impressed with me progress for my first week and I'm now supposed to work on actual songs! WOO HOO :)

Now I better get ready for my day. Hopefully my morning workout will help energize me through the usual Monday Morning Mess.

No comments: