So, I figured I'd better start updating this thing... I spend so much time on Facebook that this blog has gotten neglected. Need to remedy that :)
Anyway... Here's this season's plan:
June 2009 - Danskin SheRox, Austin, TX
July 2009 - Trek Women's Triathlon Series, Pleasant Prairie, WI
September 2009 - Danskin SheRox, Pleasant Prairie, WI
Team Trek Tri Training starts in May, and I'm the Team Administrator :) It's voluntary, but it'll be a great experience and will give Coach Susan more time to do the more important stuff, like planning the workouts, etc.
My "baby" brother, Johnathan, is roadtripping with me to Austin. It's gonna be a freakin' blast. We are also driving out to Summit County, CO to see our sister in August which will rock even more :) For those of you wondering why I'm going to Austin, TX for a triathlon, check out the Team Tri Diva Blog and you'll understand why. It's a great group of gals, many of whom travelled up to Chicago last year for the Danskin. So this year it's my turn to head south, y'all :)
Looking forward to being an "Athena" in the Trek Tri :) Although, even if I were to starve myself to the tiniest size possible, I'd still be labelled an Athena... Methinks they need to reevaluate that status....
More updates to follow :)
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment