So my poor little blog is so neglected...
I do not, I repeat, DO NOT feel ready for the Austin Danskin. I'm freaking out. If it weren't for the fact that I already have shelled out a crapload of money, and that my bro is looking forward to the roadtrip (as am I) I'd just bail on the damn thing. And I think freaking out is only making things worse.
I haven't been in the pool in ages... I did a 20mi bike yesterday, but that's not enough to redeem myself. The rest of the Team Tri Diva have been rockstars, totally rocking the workouts. They are all gonna finish strong, and I'll be lucky if I finish at all. I had a goal of running the run, instead of walking it like last year. That ain't happenin... I might not even make it to the run, now that I've seen the fucking hills I have to conquer...
Seriously... what was I thinking? But, I have to just put on my big girl pants (or tri-shorts, as the case may be) and suck it up and do it. Sickness, lethargy, fibromyalgia be damned.... As the Nike adds have said for years, just do it.
All I know is they better have freaking awesome swag *LOL*
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment