Swam for just over an hour on Saturday. Last week was a BAD week for me training wise. But my arm is healing nicely, my new tri suit fits & works well, this Saturday is the swim clinic up at the tri-site, so I'm pretty excited. My team has been awesome, SO supportive. We had a run session on Wednesday. We did 3 miles and I did it in about 45 minutes. Not a great time, but not bad for coming off the injured reserve list. And my team was all applauding and high-fiving for me for not giving up. And then on Saturday they were all mesmerized by my injury. I laughed and said they should have seen it before it started healing!
So, gonna do the bike this week in my tri suit to see how it feels. Not sure how far/fast we're going, but all I know is that THIS time I'm going to stay in the lead or close to it. I am NOT going through this again! I'm still sore, bruised, etc.
More news as it happens :)
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment