Monday, June 23, 2008

Even MORE gear! :)

I got a confirmation email from Nashbar today :) My stuff is on the way! YAY!

For under $100, shipping included, I got:
  • One yellow sleeveless jersey
  • One orange short sleeved jersey
  • One long sleeved 2-tone blue jersey
  • One kickstand (*BLEARGH*)
  • One rearview mirror (yeah, I caved)
  • One 70 oz Camelbak hydration system
  • One pair of Zinetic Pocket Slippers (check these out... WAY cool!)
So, hopefully it'll all arrive before this weekend so I can practice using some of it at our mini-tri! :) Also, I need to stock up on shot blocks & clif bars and such. I should just buy a case at REI *LOL* :)

I also ordered Road ID's for my lovely wife and me, and got us some reflective strips for our helmets/bikes/etc as well :) You can never have too much reflective shit on. I have no problem with people going "Eww! Fat Yellow Biker ahead!" because at least that means they SAW ME and STOPPED! :)

Swam at one of the AHPD outdoor pools today. It was awesome. I think I liked it better than swimming inside! I managed not to burn to a crisp, which is a definite plus :) I think I should drag myself out of bed in the morning for a run/jog/wog/walk whatever. I'm sure the Stinkus would love a good run :) We'll see. I'm REALLY tired, so I might not make it up that early :)

No comments: