Just like any good triathlete, I'm made a successful transition today. Yesterday, I had 10 panic attacks, including one right before our last open swim training last night. After some supportive words from my coach and workout leaders and a few minutes in the water I was much better. Despite being at least 200 yards behind the rest of the group when I started my swim, I finished about a pool length behind the majority of the group.
Today, I made the transition from panic to excitement. And now I'm moving into anxious. I want it to be Sunday and I want to be doing the tri. I want to be walking to the finish line, arms linked with the girls like the Monkees hooting and hollering and screaming to the crowds that we are triathletes :)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Here we come...walking down the street! :)
Hee hee :) :) :)
Post a Comment